322 H- B.E.S.T. RV INLINE WATER FILTER - PLASTIC HOSE ENDS
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Weight: 0.58 kg
Shipping is calculated at the checkout
Default Title - $119.00 AUD
ADD TO CART
Based on 56 reviewsWrite a review
This B.E.S.T. Inline, model 322H (H is for on the Hose, which comes with a standard plastic hose connection), is DIY Installation - it connects to your drinking water/filling hose in less than a minute.
This Inline is dual purpose - it can be used on your hose to fill your tanks and also when you are connected directly to mains water!
- Reversible- if the flow reduces, simply reverse the unit, hook it back up and flush the dirt away.
- Compact- stores away with your hose.
- Removes Taste and Odour- Removes chemicals for approx. 5000 L - great tasting water.
- Kills Bacteria- Uses a full bed of SilverSafe® Silver coated crystals to kill harmful bacteria.
- Stops Parasites- Prevents Giardia, cryptosporidium from entering your drinking water.
- No set replacement times- Safe even after periods of non-use. No need to refrigerate. Replace your Inline only when it is used up.
- Sealed- no cartridges to replace
- Produces great tasting water for longer than domestic units - "...its the SilverSafe® that sets B.E.S.T. apart from the rest!" (Caravan and Motorhome magazine)
Please Note- Don’t confuse these with a silver impregnated carbon system designed for the domestic market. Although silver impregnated is marketed in the RV industry, they will still breed bacteria. ONLY B.E.S.T. has the SilverSafe®.